
Before I started puppy raising, I often wondered how old my puppy would be when he started losing his teeth. My question was answered yesterday when I saw a very, very wiggly tooth in my puppy's mouth! It looked like it would come out very soon! I wanted to be a good puppy mommy, though, so I didn't pull it out for my scrapbook. But lo and behold! I wake up this morning to this.

I do have a non-puppy related question, too. My brand new pencil bag broke because I tried to put tons of stuff in it..is there any way I can fix this? It's brand spankin new!
Wags and Licks from Mikah to everyone, too :)

Mikah is a fairly early loser of the teeth. Alana started losing them as soon as I got her at eight weeks--crazy!
ReplyDeleteHey my name is Allie, I train guide dogs for SEGD. My first dog I trained graduated in May, and is now a working dog. My second one will be going back to "school" next month.
ReplyDeleteDo you mind if I link/follow you??
Check my blog out at: http://guidedogawareness.blogspot.com/,
Allie & Frankie
Wow, Alana started losing them at 8 weeks? Mikah is 11 1/2 weeks now :O! You are getting your pup soooo soon!
ReplyDeleteHi, Allie- it's good to hear from you ;) feel free to link me!
And my sister fixed my pencil bag :D