Sunday, January 4, 2009

We Got Tagged!


We got tagged by Madison and Andros about 2 weeks ago to play the picture game! I am sorry that it has taken this long for us to participate, but here it is :)

Go to your 6th picture folder and choose the 6th picture. Tell the story behind the photo and tag others to play!


This picture is of Mikah (of course!). He is in my room, sitting on the blanket that i made him :) this picture was taken with the webcam on my laptop when I was trying to send my friend a picture of him on facebook and I hadn't yet opened my SD card reader. I know, this was boring - it was taken at home :( sorry!

A lot of people have posted this, so I'm sorry if I say your name and you already have!
I tag anyone who hasn't played yet- and I mean it! Tell me if you're going to play so I can look at your pictures ;)

2 comments: