Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Love Those Working Boys

Wow, I love Mikah! (for the record, it's pronounced Mike - uh) He is sooo amazing!  He sleeps through the night and is SO smart (not to mention adorable!).  With new puppies going out this week, I think about how much Mikah and I have accomplished in the 3 short weeks that he has been here (sit, stay, his name, housebreaking [minimal accidents], socialization, and loving of course). 

For the past few weeks, he has gone to work with my mom and he went to work with my dad today. I miss Mikah soooo much during the day! I can't wait until he can come to school..that should be fun and interesting.

Here are some pictures of Mikah at my dad's work (compliments of his coworker):

3 comments:

  1. OH, my he has grown. :) He is totally adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, he's 15 pounds now! He's sooo much bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikah is getting to be SO big...they sure grow fast at that stage, don't they?

    Laura (who has been way too long without a puppy!)

    ReplyDelete