Sunday, February 1, 2009

Graduation, sports, and cute pictures


Hi everyone, this is Mikah :) I have been having lots of fun lately, but mom has been neglecting to upload all of my beautiful pictures, so she tells me.  I thought I would do her a favor and show you guys what she has been wanting to show you. 

Gee, this "bath" thing isn't so bad. But why can't I drink the water?


Mom, I know I'm in puppy kindergarten, but we aren't reading chapter books yet!


Can I have a sample, too?


Working hard in puppy kindergarten

Today I went to something called a "graduation." There were LOTS of puppies and people EVERYWHERE! And in front of everyone there were 9 dogs with funny leashes and 18 people, mom said that they were the graduates and puppy raisers.  The thing is, none of the puppies are yellow! There were also a lot of people with funny-leashed dogs in the audience, which was pretty cool! Mom didn't get many pictures of the graduates because we were sitting towards the back, so if anyone has any pictures feel free to send them our way! 
At graduation, I met my sponsor and she loved me soooo much! She was there with her daughters and one of their daughter and they all petted me lots :) she also gave me a really cool new toy!

After "graduation" we went to a store that had lots of sports stuff.  


Excuse me, do you have these in a smaller size? 

But mom, it doesn't snow here!

Now I'm reeeeaaalllllly tired so I think I'll sleep.

4 comments:

  1. She is just toooo cute. One day she will have to come play with ShyLee when ShyLee gets a bit bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looovees to play, so that will be just great! :)

    ReplyDelete