Tuesday, February 10, 2009

History Woes

Because of a joyful history project which I was assigned this week, Mikah is having/will continue to have a kind of boring week :( Of course, he does get to go to work but I don't get to spend that much "active" time with him because of this awful project! He doesn't like sitting by me as I highlite on the floor for long periods of time.....

then:



now:


5 comments:

  1. Wow, he is growing!

    Your week sounds like mine. Friday's actually visiting my parents for a few days because I have to be at school so much. :( I've been trying to do a blog update but really don't have much to update on. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeepers, he sure has grown. What happened? Where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, his growing makes me so sad..but happy at the same time. I am so excited for him to be able to partake in many greater adventures than he can now ("age appropriate behavior"). I hope your work-load lessens, Sam!

    My baby is so big :( :) :( :) :(? I don't know how to feel!

    ReplyDelete