Thursday, February 19, 2009

I did it.

Wore my puppy raiser shirt, that is.




Hope you all are having a fantastic IWYPRSD! 

I tried to take a picture on my laptop. In every single one, either I look funny, Mikah is blurry, the PR part of my shirt is blocked, Mikah is trying to eat something, or the little card I am holding is blurred! 

So we will settle for this:


Squinty eyes, blurry puppy and Mikah lunging at the card (which I thought was SO cool at one time..that was then, this is now, a few hours later :])

But hey, proof of me representin' today!

:)

7 comments:

  1. I tried to do that also! You can see the results on my blog! I did pretty well as my pup is 12 months old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy IWYPRSD! I know the whole picture ordeal thing too well...check my blog in an hour or so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy IWYPRSD! Seriously, the picture taking was a mission and a half, but yours turned out really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very late, but thanks so much for participating in IWYPRS Day, and I LOVE the picture.

    Also wanted to ask if I can steal the pic and/or link this post from the IWYPRSD website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry its late sam, but no problem. go for it.

    ReplyDelete