I woke up at 5:30 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. Why, you may ask?
TODAY WAS PUPPY PICK UP DAY, OF COURSE!
I had to burn several hours in the morning, but eventually made it to GDA 20 minutes early.
But when I saw this:
And this:
I was very ready for this:

Mikah has been wonderful so far-no accidents and lots of sleep. He only whined for about 5 minutes on the car ride home before crashing. Mikah is already starting to learn his name/"come" and I'd like to believe that he is picking up a little bit of "sit".
Photos from today to tide you over:




TODAY WAS PUPPY PICK UP DAY, OF COURSE!
I had to burn several hours in the morning, but eventually made it to GDA 20 minutes early.
But when I saw this:
Mikah has been wonderful so far-no accidents and lots of sleep. He only whined for about 5 minutes on the car ride home before crashing. Mikah is already starting to learn his name/"come" and I'd like to believe that he is picking up a little bit of "sit".
Photos from today to tide you over:
Awww! Mikah is SOOOO cute. I especially love the picture of him with the santa hat. :-)
ReplyDeleteI miss having a puppy sooo much. I remember puppy pick up day at GDA. . .it was SO much fun! :-)
Congrats! :-)
Welcome home Mikah, and congrats Sammy! We can't wait to watch you grow over the next year or so.
ReplyDeleteSam and Friday
Oh my gosh, they are all so tiny and CUTE! Best early Christmas present ever ;)
ReplyDeleteAhh what a sleepy baby! So cute! His little wrinkly face makes me really want puppy breath. :) Congratulations Sammy, there's nothing like first puppy pick up! Good luck with potty training and such.
ReplyDeleteWelcome Mikah!!! Congrats Sammy!!!! Love the bottom picture, can't wait to here more and watch him grow!!! Makes me want a puppy even worse!
ReplyDeleteI love the puppy fuzz! Congrats Sammy! Enjoy this time, it's over far too quickly!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sammy & Welcome home Mikah!
ReplyDeleteI'm Coral, a guide dog from GDB. On the way to the office this morning, I met a lady whose friend is a GDA puppy raiser!
Mikah, when you grow up, you will make another blind person very happy:)
Awww, that last picture is too cute and so festive! ;-) Congrats Sammy! I'm glad to hear Mikah's been such a joy already.
ReplyDeleteAw! Adorable! I hope the first night went well!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo!! Congrats on the new addition. He's very adorable and seems very complacent!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on Mikah! He is sooo adorable! Hope you are having fun with him.
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable! and look at all the fun loot you got too! Hope he is continuing to do well for you and that you are getting some sleep! Have fun!!!!
ReplyDelete