Hey, everyone! I just wanted to apologize for the lack of posts. I got a new laptop (which I LOVE) for the holidays and the one thing it lacks is an SD card reader. My dad got me one yesterday so good posts are coming soon, I promise! Just a quick pupdate: Mikah is still doing really well. He had a rough second night, but we both survived. Last night, he only got up once to relieve and the night before he made it through the night! Yeah! Mikah turned seven weeks yesterday (Saturday) and will be able to start going on short, easy outings soon. He likes to nap and LOVES to eat. Mikah is smart - he will sit and stay for his food and will wait (in a sit) to be let out of the crate in the morning and after naps.
More coming soon-I promise!
By the way, Mikah will be posting on this blog soon :) He just can't right now because...uhh...I'll let the picture explain...
So cute!! Can't wait to learn more about your new baby!
ReplyDelete