Oh Boy!
Hi! I'm Mikah (a male yellow lab) and I am a puppy in training to be a guide dog! I don't know what that is, but it sure sounds terrific! Right now I am with my littermates, but I am going home with my new mommy on December 23rd (only 13 days left!).
I'll be using this blog to keep track of my adventures. See you later!
Hi! I'm Mikah (a male yellow lab) and I am a puppy in training to be a guide dog! I don't know what that is, but it sure sounds terrific! Right now I am with my littermates, but I am going home with my new mommy on December 23rd (only 13 days left!).
I'll be using this blog to keep track of my adventures. See you later!
Yay! Can't wait to meet you!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Welcome Mikah to the blogging world! Can't wait to meet you!
ReplyDeleteHi Mikah! I love your name!
ReplyDeleteI'm a puppy in training with The Seeing Eye. I'm a 14 month old German Shepherd and my mommy says she's on the TPR list too. :-) If you'd like to read our blog, just drop my mom an e-mail at seeingeyestories at gmail (dot) com!
-Caesar
Yay Mikah! :-) Welcome to the world of blogging. :-) I cant wait to meet you! :-)
ReplyDeleteAwesomeness :D
ReplyDelete