Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First Day

Mikah had a great first day of school! Everyone in my classes was really respectful and loved him. 

 The people in the hall were more interesting....:

"Are you allowed to bring him to school? Are you sure?" 

"Is he blind?" (yes, they were talking about the puppy)

"PUPPY!"

Mikah will return to school next week. I haven't decided on how long I will bring him for...maybe a full short day, if that makes sense (less hours than a regular day, but to four classes instead of two).  

What was it like the first time you took your puppy in training to school or work?

4 comments:

  1. YAY Mikah for doing such a great job. What people say is just so funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad he's doing well! People always loved my dogs when I first brought them to school. They always asked where they were, the days they didn't come, and for the most part people were great except I had to intercept a few hands once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I'm still guessing with you guys!

    ReplyDelete